These pictures were taken when they were three months old, so needless to say when I get new photos, they are going to be quite a bit bigger. I know Daisy has grown a LOT in the last month, and I'm sure Angus and Bonzo have as well.
Angus Bon McKiernan was the first puppy born in the litter. He weighs about 40 pounds now, and I'm told that his paws are HUGE. I always thought Daisy's paws were big, but I think they would look small next to Angus' paws!
And just look at this face! I just want to cuddle him! His mommy and daddy better watch out, because if I get to see these puppies in person, I may try to sneak and bring Angus home with me! His face just melts my heart!
Angus is named after Angus Young and Bon Scott of AC/DC. Gotta love a mommy and daddy who name their puppies after rock stars, don't you?
Check out the look below. I've seen this one on Daisy a million times! It's the "who, me?" look!
Bonham "Bonzo" Page McKiernan was named after Led Zeppelin drummer John "Bonzo" Bonham and guitarist Jimmy Page. Bonzo was the first female born to the letter, and was the runt of the pack. She now weighs just about 30 pounds. She's done a good job catching up hasn't she?
Bonzo, too, has the "who, me?" look down pat!
It's so neat to hear from the other puppies in Daisy's litter. It is amazing how a dog can have a litter of puppies who go and live in other homes but who still have very similar tendencies.
For example, the email I got from Angus and Bonzo's mom says that Angus likes to lay out on the deck, and that he often lays with his front legs stretched out in front of him and his back legs stretched out behind him and crossed. Daisy likes to lay in the EXACT same position!
Daisy also just likes to lay out in the sun on the deck, which her big brother and big sister also like to do.
I have to also say that I'm very jealous of Angus and Bonzo's mommy and daddy. Why didn't I think about getting TWO instead of just one???!!! :-)
Oh, Angus and Bonzo have their own Web page, too. You can see it here.
Thanks for sharing the photos! I'm so excited to have four of the litter on the blog now. It's so much fun to see them all, and to know that I'm not the only one who has a four-month-old basset hound who is spoiled rotten!
Happy Fourth of July!
No comments:
Post a Comment