Tuesday, July 1, 2008

It's all about the ears!

Just look at these ears. Aren't they adorable? Daisy definitely has daddy Sampson's ears. His are set very low, just like hers.


Not to mention that she's getting more freckles, just like him!

I think she's turning into a camera ham, too. Looks like she's posing, doesn't it? Notice the stick under her legs. I am constantly finding sticks hidden around the house!

Last night we got an email with a link to pictures of Daisy's brother, Dudley, who lives in Indiana. He's such a cutie pie! I was surprised that he's bigger than Daisy. He weighs 42 pounds! I'm not exactly sure what Daisy weighs right now, but I know it's over 30. I'd guess it's around 35 or so. Dudley has the cutest little legs. They look much thicker than Daisy's. And his name is perfect for him - he looks like a Dudley! Isn't that a perfect basset hound name? He is just adorable. I'll try to get a picture of him to post soon.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cate can say "ears" ...