Sunday, June 15, 2008

Poor Bo...

This is what happens every time I take Daisy and Bo for a walk...


Daisy ends up with a mouth full of Bo's hair (note the white hair hanging off the tip of her tongue)! She likes to "walk" Bo herself...so she holds onto his leash and grabs ahold of the hair on his neck to make sure he stays with us (this is Daisy, who walks without a leash, and Bo, who walks with a leash). The cutest thing she does is that she runs ahead of us and hides in the tall grass along the way...then when Bo gets up to where she is she POUNCES out to get him.

Notice Daisy's bottom teeth of you can tell anything about them...she's slowly but surely losing her "puppy" teeth and getting her "big girl" teeth. Those few in the middle on the bottom are new teeth, and she has a couple new ones on the top. I've been trying to get pictures up close, but you can imagine how difficult that is with an almost-four-month-old puppy. I'm not giving up though!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Does your camera have an action setting? If so, use that. That's what I do with Cate! :)

Senate Republican Caucus said...

That shot was actually taken with my blackberry...I need to take my camera with me on walks!