Mrs. Hill says that Daisy's doggy daddy, Sampson, is a beggar.
So last night I was fixing spaghetti for dinner, and here's what happened. It must be hereditary, right?
So last night I was fixing spaghetti for dinner, and here's what happened. It must be hereditary, right?
(At the end of the video you'll see a sock and an empty paper towel roll by Daisy - two of her favorite toys!)
And of course, the begging paid off.

As always!
By the way, Daisy says "Happy Father's Day" to Sampson, and thanks for teaching me this fun trick!
Note: I added a video below from our visit to the vet...the one of her hitting the treat around like a cat. I had forgotten how to add videos, for some reason. But I regained some brain cells today and remembered. :-)
And of course, the begging paid off.

As always!
By the way, Daisy says "Happy Father's Day" to Sampson, and thanks for teaching me this fun trick!
Note: I added a video below from our visit to the vet...the one of her hitting the treat around like a cat. I had forgotten how to add videos, for some reason. But I regained some brain cells today and remembered. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment