Monday, April 20, 2009

OH MY GOODNESS!!!

Daisy's mom, Lola, had 10 puppies on St. Patrick's Day. Daisy's Dad, Sampson, is the father, making them full siblings to my little girl.

Just look at them! (click on the picture to enlarge)


I can't believe that a year ago, Daisy was this small. Time flies!

And yes, of course, I want one of these SO bad! But I don't think Daisy would be to happy about it.

For anyone looking for a beautiful dog, I highly recommend these puppies. Melva Hill, their owner, is one of the kindest people I've ever met. She LOVES her dogs. And you can see from this blog how great they grow up to be. Daisy has not had one health problem since I've had her (knock on wood.) I looked and looked for a basset puppy before I got Daisy, and I believe I made the perfect choice.

And also, it is a tremendous testament to what a good mom Lola is that she has raised all 10 puppies in this litter.

If you are thinking about a puppy, feel free to email me if you have questions.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

CUTE!

But I still don't want one! :) Nice try ...