Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SamSon

This is another one of the puppies from Daisy's litter...his name is SamSon, named after his dad, Sampson.


SamSon was still there when I got Daisy, and he was SO precious. I remember him crawling up on my leg and just laying there. If I had been after a male puppy, he would be mine! But I knew I wanted a female - just because I wanted to do everything I could to mae sure the puppy got along with Bo - so I wound up with Daisy.

And as spoiled as she is, I wouldn't take a million dollars for her!!

This is Daisy with her new friend Bogie, who lives up the road. Bogie LOVES Daisy.

And this is Daisy's new favorite toy. His name is Wilson, for obvious reasons.


One big announcement - Daisy's mom and dad had puppies on St. Patrick's Day! Lola gave birth to 10 puppies who are full siblings of Daisy's. As soon as I get a picture of them, I'll post it! We can't wait to see what they look like.

No comments: