Sunday, November 16, 2008

Just look at this precious little face...

We got a great treat in our email just a few days ago...new pictures of Dudley, Daisy's brother in Indiana.


He and Daisy look SO much alike, especially in the face. Dudley's chest is broader than Daisy's, though. I think he is bigger overall than Daisy...and is filling out more quickly than my little girl.

(This is Dudley with his brother and pal, Kramer.)


Dudley's dad, Jeff, says that Dudley is into EVERYTHING! Sounds a lot like a little girl I know. Apparently they are alike in more than just their looks. :-)


This reminds me of Daisy, too...I get this look from her very often...


And needless to say, their ears are a lot alike as well!

I really hope that we can get Dudley and Daisy together one of these days. I bet they'd have a great time!

Thanks for the pictures! Big hugs from Daisy to Dudley!!

No comments: